- Accepted abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or electronic posters
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Advanced Research (IF:10)
- Best three abstracts will earn a prize of EGP 10,000.
- Best abstracts in each field will be presented orally in a general session and have a chance to discuss with the attendees.
- Seize the opportunity and get your abstract published and presented.
Abstracts are invited to the following Award-Winning categories:
- Abstract title should not exceed 200 characters. Abstract body should not exceed 2000 characters, and should be structured as: Background & Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Abstracts should not include abbreviations, footnotes or references.
Best department output in 2022 (abstract)
- Each department is invited to present on oral presentation demonstrating what the department considers its best research output during the previous year to be presented in sessions titled: Best Research Output from Egyptian Universities (previously published research within the previous year can be accepted) (limit one accepted presentation per department). More presentations will be presented as posters.
Best clinical case presentation (Case Vignette)
- A short case summary to be presented either as a short presentation or a poster, showing interesting and unexpected findings that highlights the value اof expert clinical examination and investigations.
- Link to how to write a case presentation: Click Here
Abstract evaluation process
- Abstracts are scored by at least two reviewers for each category and ranked on the basis of scientific merit by experts in the category selected according to numerical score. Reviewers are blinded to the author’s names and affiliations. The UCHID Scientific Program Committee uses these rankings to develop the scientific program of the conference.
- Abstracts are allocated to short oral presentations (10-minute presentation plus a 5-minute Q&A period) and electronic poster based on their focus of interest.
- All abstract presenters must register for UCHID Meeting.
- Top ranking abstracts are particularly noteworthy and will be considered for a financial award of EGP 10,000.